Monday, July 14, 2014

My Current Diet And Exercise

In the diet department I am not too overly strict.  I like to eat.  I like eggs, chicken, salads, butter and red meat (to name a few).  I have been exercising regularly now for 4 months.  I try to exercise everyday, but I definitely have to mix it up.  I have tons of exercise dvd's and I choose one or two of them to use in a week.  Then I also incorporate either the bike, elliptical or some walking every other day.  I have been trying to cut back on my sugar intake, but it hasn't been easy.  I drink a cup of green tea almost everyday and have most recently been aiming to drink at least two full sports water bottles of water each day.  I take a multi-vitamin but honestly feel that the tea helps keep my immunity up more than anything.  Some days, like today, I need a little extra motivational boost, and that's when I turn to my online community of encouraging friends.  It's hard sometimes and I'm not always feeling into it, but if I push myself through, I'm happy I did when I'm done.  I also, of course, have body insecurities...not sure they ever go away, but I'm working on focusing on the positives.


No comments:

Post a Comment