Sunday, July 13, 2014

Trial Run And No Alcohol!

One post and I ran for the hills!  Sorry.  I think I jumped into the idea of this blog quickly, without really thinking out what I'd actually be sharing and posting about.  My desire to write this blog hasn't left, nor has my continual work on my self improvement, but now I think I have ideas to share.  I'm calling this a "trial run" because like anything, I'll give it a go and see what happens.  OK onto the "no alcohol" part...last month I decided I was going to challenge myself to seriously limit my alcohol intake.  Not that I am a big drinker in any way, but I wanted to just see how I'd feel experiencing certain things without the social, celebratory drink or two.  It wasn't bad at all...but wait, hold the phones...now I'm reading alcohol, even just a little bit, is bad for your heart?!?!  It's now being reported that even light drinking can narrow arteries and increase heart attack risk.  Jeepers...everything fun and enjoyable is bad for you!  If one thing doesn't get ya, something else will.  Ugh!  

No comments:

Post a Comment