Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Pines...It's Time!


This Friday, March 29, a very special movie to me is opening in theaters.  The Place Beyond the Pines, starring Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper and Eva Mendes (among others) is set to hit the big screen.  I am spending time this weekend reliving my awesome summer of 2011 when I had the excitement of this movie being filmed practically in my back yard.  I haven't heard any details about a local opening here where I live, or even exactly where it will be showing this weekend, but I will find it.  I can't wait to see the finished product! :)
(The video at the bottom shows just how friendly Bradley Cooper was in his time here.  Awesome guy!)

(Courtesy of my friend, Amy)
(Courtesy of my friend, Amy)
Ryan and Eva (Courtesy of my friend, Amy)







(Courtesy of my friend, Amy)


(Courtesy of my friend, Amy)
Ryan
Ryan's dog, George





Bradley

Bradley and me (awful pose, but he took the pic and it went off late)

1 comment:

  1. How cool. We hope you enjoy it. You must let us know if it is any good. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete